Friday, May 11, 2001

Jen

My throat hurts big time. I believe that it is a combination of alcohol, smoky environment, sauna-like atmosphere and screaming/singing along at the Plan show last night. Oh, and staying up way too late. I think that is also a contributing factor.

Now, this is the part of the blog where I talk about the show and the people we were with. The Plan kicked some booty and I was especially pleased that they played “onward, fat girl,” which I don’t think I ever heard live before. I don’t think they played anything off of “Is terrified” besides “Ice of Boston”. I know that they have tons of cool new stuff to play, but I like the old stuff too, you know? I think I’m one of the first ones to write about the ok plus three and panaphobic meeting yesterday. I don’t really know what to say about it, so I won’t? No really, it was a good time with good people.

I ended up going to Rainbo last night after the show, which turned out to be cool, but strange. Anyway, ran into my buddy Frank, and he is having a gallery opening with my other friend Kevin. Here is the info for any video/film fans that appreciate art and free alcohol. It is at Drive Thru Studio at 626 West 18th Street. Reception starts at 7 pm.

I get off early today so I can catch the train with Greg. The ok plus three mobile (aka Becky’s very cool car) is heading down south tonight for the DAB show. I will be ready to take some cool photos of the band that DAB can hopefully use.

Only 2 more hours… can this day drag anymore?

PS. The tape is going to be listened to tonight on the way to Champaign, if the rest of this blog doesn’t mind. And even though you don't think so, I will finish my tape next week, promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home