Wednesday, May 09, 2001

Jen

I finally have time to read the blogs because there is no Bill. And guess what? No one is writing! What is going on here?

I keep getting all these weird virus e-mail things to my outlook e-mail address. It sucks. I get all excited because I see the little envelope on the corner of my computer screen to let me know I have mail, and then I check and it’s another virus thing. Talk about disappointment!

Here are three things that I wish would happen to me: 1) get a letter from Columbia telling me that I’m in! 2) have a nice dinner waiting for me when I get home to Pat’s tonight (this may be the most far fetched) and 3) have that guy that gives me $100 a day for being me stop by.

Back in the day when Bora and I used to live together, whenever we were hungry, we wished we had a food court in our attic. We also wanted the L to make a personal stop on Fletcher. Since neither of those were ever going to happen, we usually wished that when we were hungry, the doorbell would ring and some guy would be at the door with the food we wanted. Then we thought, if he’s coming with food, he might as well have $50 to give us just for being us that day. Then it escalated to $100 a day for being us, you know, sort of an allowance for rockin’. One time, it even went as far as him showing up with a car full of stuff we wanted, like a new computer or a guitar. When I told Pat about this, he thought that it should be based on how you were that day. So if you were an asshole, the amount you got decreased. You could also get a bonus if you were good. Really though, I’m waiting for the deliveryman to drop off my $100 check any minute..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home