Wednesday, May 09, 2001

Jen

I realize I’ve been “Grrrr”ing a lot lately, but that’s only because the world is full of idiots. I would like to address how pissed off I am at certain person here at work, but I fear that he may peek in on the blog every now and then. I will say that although, I do slack off and come into work late, (I’ll be the first to admit it) I do not take three hour lunches, get calls from friends all day and then basically live off my father’s income. And to get even higher on my soapbox, this job is not my life. If I am fired, I’ll obviously be upset, (because I do like it here, even though I bitch) but it will not kill me. I am 22 years old with a college degree and I can work anywhere I want. I have no one to support but me. So there.

Yoga did rock last night except for Mr. yoga-first-timer next to me yesterday. I don’t have a problem with people who go to yoga for the first time, as a matter of fact, I encourage it. There are just some things you (meaning Mr. yoga-first-timer) need to be more considerate of. A) My mat is my space and your mat is yours. B) Put away your equipment when you are done! (Hmmm, watch how the meaning of that sentence changes when I put things in quotation marks.… Put away your “equipment” when you are “done”! Now it sounds dirty. Tee hee.) And as Crazy Mary says, c) “You are not at yoga to impress anyone.” Don’t force yourself into a position and then have that look on your face like it’s the most painful thing on earth. Another Crazy Mary saying, “Yoga can change to fit everyone.” I am very glad we had our own mats. No more using smelling, sweaty old mats! Mine does have that battle scar when it fought the washing machine in hand-to-hand combat and almost lost.

Under the Milkyway, by the Church playing on my Real Jukebox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home