Wednesday, May 16, 2001

Becky

Driving can be interesting. Driving can be frightening. I've experienced both in the last 24 hours.

Yesterday was an interesting drive home. The highlight came when I was at the intersection of D&D (damen and diversey) and there was a guy trying to get money from people waiting for the light. First, he would offer to sell them some drawing on a napkin. Then, when the people refused he just started dancing, first with the robot and then when people still refused he would turn on the breakdancing moves. I have to say I was a little relieved when he didn't make it to my car, although I almost ran over him cause he did not even flinch when the cars started to move.

Anyways, this morning I think that god was telling me not to go to work. It was a little scary when I turned onto the stevenson and I saw the huge black cloud and the rain coming towards my car. but here I am safe and sound and ready to go pick up 12 lbs of fruit salad at 9:00.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home