Monday, June 18, 2001

Becky

Well, it looks like Monday snuck up on us again. And to think that I even came into work on Saturday. Thank you for your help with the measuring and the testing. The weekend was one of highs and lows, dinners out and trips to the emergency room, time spent with family and falling asleep at 10 on a saturday night. sounds interesting, huh? maybe I will reveal more later.......

One of the best parts of the weekend came when I gave my dad his father's day present-a hat from the billly goat tavern on lower wacker. He had one a few years ago, but the wind took it away when we were sailing (on the water taxi) once. I was going to get him a cheezborger too, but you have to draw the line somewhere.

Okay, its almost Tuesday, so if you want to try your hand at a litte yoga, you better get your act together.