Monday, July 16, 2001

Jen

You are always welcome in this club. Put a dollar on Barbie’s tray.

Eeek. Men over a certain age should not be allowed to dress in drag. Also, never refer to oneself in the third person. Especially if you call yourself Barbie, and have an accent that is undistinguishable.

I don’t think I feel like typing a lot today. I’m in a crappy mood. Super sized crappy mccrap. I’m also in an argumentative mood. When I was going through the bills here at the office this morning, I saw some charges on our phone bill that didn’t seem right. Well, even though Monday is peak calling time, I waited the 6 minutes on hold just so I could have the chance to tear some poor, defenseless, AT&T operator a new one. He was so nice though, and helped me out, so I couldn’t even yell at him. Bah.

My hopes are that I’ll feel better after lunch. I hate waking up on the wrong side of the bed. Grrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home