Friday, July 13, 2001

Jen

Greg, KIT is another yearbook favorite that you forgot. People you knew would never actually “keep in touch” with you or you with them, for that matter, would write this. Example: "Jenny*, social studies with Mr.Bidlack was so cool! KIT over the summer! Heart, Erica". Where is Erica now? I'd love to know.

Anyway, I had lunch with Jon from Viper Press. I was all worried that something would blow up in my face, due to the day and my very superstitious nature. It turned out fine, besides the fact that I was out to lunch a little longer than planned. Jon’s a really cool guy. I also have some extra reading to do now; among other cool stuff, he gave me a copy of Amped. Go pick up a copy.

So, I’m sure by now you’ve guessed the band from my clues. Now, for the official announcement . . .

Ok Plus Three Band/Artist of the Month: Travis.

Go England!**

Ok, I’ll try to blog later, but I have to get some work done. My lunch was a little extended, and I can’t play around anymore! Seriously!

Monday, or later today, or maybe when you least expect it, I’ll give some hints about our featured 80’s star.

Did I hear someone say mash potato?***

*As I liked to be called back then, meaning Jr. High/beginning of high school.
**Yes, I know Travis are from Scotland. Scotland is technically apart of England and I lived in England. You get it.
***This is not a clue. But everytime you hear someone say "mash potato," you can scream real loud.****
****This is a clue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home