Friday, July 13, 2001

Becky

Sometimes I wonder where I would be without the blog...... I don't know how I would make it through the work day! although it might involve making things out of plastic wrap cause I have like 2 cases of the crap under my desk and nobody wants any of it.

Anyways, back to funny stories. I was trying to be polite and make conversation with the shipping and recieving guy (who by the way is completely insane) when he was walking though the office yelling at us for not working like he always does, how sweet.

Me: It's Friday the 13th today!
Guy: what does that mean? is it PMS day?
Me: (stunned, trying to think of something to say) of course, that's everyday

and he walks away. as soon as he leaves the entire room cracks up-who says that? I could get that guy fired in a second! The funny part is that I have been in a really good mood today-as far away from PMS as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home