Friday, July 13, 2001

with a turn and a twist, we both get pissed

in celebration of jenn's abbreviations, i hereby devote this post to my favorite yearbook signings.

BFF-Best Friends Forever. ahhh, my favorite. what would a 7th grade yearbook look like if this abbreviation didn't exist? i don't think i want to know. do people who use this ever stay best friends?

STS-Stay the Same. this was always a weaker signature. how likely was it that i was going to change between now and next fall? but yearbook signings always had that feeling of finality, so maybe they were just trying to give some advise.

KA-Kick Ass, as in 'have a KA summer!!' i never really had a KA summer, mine were always more KB (kick butt), but i was a loser so you shouldn't expect much.

(555)555-5555. the phone number. these people who i was merely cordial with would always put their phone number in my yearbook with the comment 'call me some time this summer!!' what are the chances i would be leafing through my yearbook in july and suddenly decide to call susie q.?

anybody know anymore? let me know.

my office-mate always listens to electronica music here at work. they always play a 2-step version of the gorillas which is okay. they also play some radiohead dance remixes. pretty cool, but very bizarre.

i'm outa here at three and then off to the mashed potato club. should be a rollicking good time.