Thursday, November 08, 2001

Jen

How did I get back down to 9th place in Fantasy Football? Oh yes, that’s right. I suck. Scooter, it looks like we are the match-up this week. Ready to go?

Gant and I made this incredible apple pie last night. I accidentally put in a little too much cinnamon . . . I have a problem with directions. I bet you are thinking, “there is no such thing as too much cinnamon!” Exactly!

The week has been pretty mellow. Lost of reading, researching and studying happened, and little real action. The weekend seems packed, especially with the B & G B-Day celebration happening tomorrow night. Hopefully, we can get some “Margarita Party Ball” action going on.

Saturday, my mom is in town on business, so we are going to dinner. I’m pretty excited to show her how much my apartment has changed, especially the new computer set-up.* It’s enough to make a proud mother cry.

My new scanner kicks ass, and I am hoping to use it to better this otherwise very interesting blog set up that we have now. Where the hell is our notebook? Sometimes it’s there and other times it’s not!

Beck- I love the Dilbert/Yoga comics. Yes, I do think you need to work in an office to fully appreciate them.

Since I’m all over the place on this blog, it may be best to call it a day. Tomorrow, the boss is out of town, so I have full blogging abilities. Let’s hope the Red Lion in Rogers Park brings some interesting tales tonight.

*Computers: what my mom does for a living. She’s a genius. Did I ever mention that?