Wednesday, January 16, 2002

alright, the checkbook is A-okay, but I opened my mouth too soon and said that I would be in after work to pick it up and I got a bit of a lecture that I have to come between classes to get it and no other time. yeah, I know dude.

I am missing the fun Bergoff lunch today, but thats what happens when you work in Willowbrook. Hopefully Jen is feeling better and the echinachea (or however you spell it) tea is doing the trick.

ps-real world chicago started yesterday but I missed it. I have to see how fabulous wicker park is!
pps-I like the new no doubt album. its fun, okay.
ppps-did I tell you that we really like LOTR? and I was surprised at how scary it was! if I was a kid I would still be having nightmares about those orks (or however you spell it), yuk!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home