Wednesday, January 23, 2002

Jen

Looking on she sings the songs. The words she knows the tune she hums.*

If you want to know what I did last night, go to my first blog from yesterday, go to the first paragraph, copy and then paste here. We have to finish the album tonight. No ifs, ands, or buts.

I'm kind of tired today, probably from having only five hours of sleep a night for the past three nights. It always amazes me when someone can get by on that little of sleep. I need a good 7 hours of shut-eye to be at my best. 6 hours is fine, but if this repeated for more than a week, I need to take a little nap to get the weekend going. 5 hours is just approaching "pushing it" for my body. If we stick with this, I'm bound to be super bitch by the end of the week. Watch out.

What is with this crazy Chicago weather?! It's fifty degrees outside. FIFTY! It feels like spring! I will be so depressed when the temperature drops again. The only good thing that may come of this would be if it snowed (just for one weekend ONLY) so all of the ok+3 can go skiing/snowboarding. After that, bring back the fifties because I'm tired of wearing my winter jacket.

Work has been going surprisingly well, considering that my time here is very limited.** Even more surprising is that my boss has been great and very supportive to me during this transition.

Still no word on the job front. I've e-mailed some professors at Columbia to see if there are any positions opening. It would be so convenient to work in the same place that I go to school at.
Ahhh, a girl can dream, can't she?***

*I had this goddamn song in my mind all last night because I heard it on XRT yesterday. You should hear Greg and I sing Tiny Dancer together. We rock.
**Limited to 8 days, bitch.
***If we are talking about dreams, I really wish that someone would come up to me with a bag of money and tell me that I can do whatever I want with it. Then every week, for the rest of my life, this would happen. A girl can really dream. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home