Friday, January 18, 2002

Jen

What do you want me to say?

I learned an important lesson yesterday when speaking to the boss about me taking the week off to go to LA and Vegas. Never say, "It's not my fault for your procrastination"* even if they say you can speak freely. Hold your tounge! It's a trick to make them even more pissed at you!

Today is officially Barb's last day at work, and my last day of sanity. This environment in bound to suck until there is a new hire or I leave. Leaving is a thought. I want to see my mom in Vegas that week. I want to visit my friend Nathan. Should I stay or should I go? Your opinion as blog friends are much appreciated. E-mail me if you have the time and can possibly help me on this situation.

Of course, and most importantly, I will greatly miss my dear friend Barb who has put up with all the shit along with me, plus been a great listener, a terrific pal to hang out with and an awesome person in general. Of course, the people she is moving on to need her much more than me. Will you ever forget your third grade teacher? I know I will always remember mine. Go Barb for leaving and moving one to bigger and better things!

Tonight, the boys are playing at Coyle's. Wish Greg luck on hitting those high notes!

*The procrastination issue: The bosses knew that Barb would be leaving for over a year, yet they waited to the butt end of December to even begin looking.