Wednesday, February 20, 2002

Jen

Tastes like. . . burning.

Isn't that a good name for a band?

Back on this goddamn mac, which means so perks (ie bold, italics). boo to stupid macs.

I have my voice back, which is definitly cool. I'm still coughing a lot, and I'm cold today. wah, wah. I know.

I have only been in school less than two weeks but still have shitloads to do. For Digital Imaging, I basically have to recreate the face on a guy known as "retouch man." I've been working on him all morning. I'll probably have dreams of retouch man before this project is over. Him and his distorted evil face. . .

I also have to get a presentation together of all my previous work for my grad seminar tomorrow. I'm going to do the whole thing on power point. I don't really know how to use power point, unfortunately. Fortunately, my wondeful sister does, so that is where I'm headed tonight.

I'm getting off this lame computer. Hopefully I'll be back before the week is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home