Monday, March 18, 2002

Becky

Well, the world don't move to the beat of just one heart.......

Alright monday! I'm not too sure what to talk about these days. Did I tell you that I might have a major life change happening soon? More on that when it becomes official, but lets just say that I might be eating alot of rice-a-roni pretty soon. I can't think too much about anything else right now. except Mexican food. I really really enjoy chile rellenos and thats all I seem to want lately. yum.

The jetta is getting fixed today, poor girl. nothing is really wrong, but its for what we call in manufacturing PM (or preventative maintenance) otherwise known as a way to use your knowlege of automobiles to sucker people like me out of money. I'm just looking forward to new wiper blades and the ability to see when it is raining.

word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home