Tuesday, March 19, 2002

Jen

Time keeps on slipping into the future.*

Damn, I am busy!

I wanted to blog last Friday and Monday, but the museum is keeping me on my toes. I finally finished conditioning that damn "mourning wall" on Friday, and I had to stay after to repaint the send floor gallery. Yesterday, I spent my morning unpacking prints, and my afternoon scraping letters from our front windows. Although this probably sounds like a drag, it was pretty fun. Jono (a working friend) and I played a little game: who could get the most smiles and head nods from the opposite sex. That evolved into who we could get the biggest rise out of in general. I had this old guy that I winked at come past the window, not once but twice. Good times, good times.

I'm hoping to get out of work a little early so that I can print out my self-portarit for digital class. I really want to make it to yoga tonight, so getting this done asap is good.

This weekend I also had the pleasure of attending the St. Patty's day party at the O'Neill's. I kept getting picked up - physically. I also had a very irish Budweiser and glass of wine during the course of the evening. I have to admit, I'm sad that I missed the arm wrestling. I would have challenged Greg to a match.

Besides that, I had to drop a hundred bucks on two new front tires. Since I got back from LA, my car has been driving like shit. That's because the treads were basically about to fall off my tire. At first I was pretty pissed that I had to spend the money on it, but hell, I'm either safe and drive happily along, or I crash and get into another car acciddent. We at ok plus three have way to many car problems.

Ok, I have to finish my pasta and get down to work. Thank god installation is almost over.

*Please remind me to never ever have a quote this lame again. I just had it in my mind.
**oh yeah, the format may be fucked due to this god-forsaken macintosh that I am working on.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home