Tuesday, April 30, 2002

Jen

So I'm back.

I just helped set up the museum for the Martin Paar Lecture tonight. I haven't seen much of his work, so I'm interested in seeing what he has to offer. If we went off the price of his book, which he will be signing tonight, he must be fantastic because it's 75 bucks. I want the book though, so thank the um, museum, for my museum discount!

I'm going to yoga tonight, obviously, because I am needed around here. That in combo with the stomach thing that's going on makes me think that going to yoga tonight wasn't in the stars. Next week: definitly.

Tomorrow, I have to get some vaccinations so that I can continue to go to this fine establishment known as Columbia College. Listen to this. According to their records, I need to get a mumps shot, a rubella* shot and two measles shots. Who in the hell still gets rubella????? and two freakin' shots for measles!!! I really don't want to get 1 shot, or any shots for that matter. boo.

Ok, I better get back downstairs and get to work.

*Or, one of the best Smoking Popes songs ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home