Friday, April 26, 2002

Jen

I've packed a changed of clothes and it's time to move on.

I'm a little nervous about tonight and pretty upset about it too. argh. I don't want to talk about it.

Anyway, Becky and Greg are currently in San Franciso getting Becky all settled in to her new place. Last night at Fizz, was both a singles night (for some dot com company) and what turned into another going away party for Beck. It was a sad night for me, because I'll miss having Becky around. It's not easy to find a friend who will do stupid stuff with you willingly AND have fun doing it. So, it's 8 months and then she's home. Of course, this means that I'll have to make it out to San Fran a couple of times too. And it also means that Greg and I are going to be spending much more quality time together!!!!

After Becky left, I hung out for a bit more with my awesome friends that I've met here at the museum. Nate was telling me about this web page that he is working on, and how this question box pops up and asks, Who's the boss? The answers are either Tony Danza or Bruce Springsteen, and if you click either of their names, you go to their web site. Anyway, I have this wierd fascination with Tony Danza for some reason. I remember going to this Italian restaurant once with my family and there was this poster of fifty notable Italians. Guess who was on the poster? Good ole Tony Danza. All night (and especially after a few drinks) I was trashing Tony Danza left and right, especially because I couldn't understand why he was on the Notable Italians poster. This has become known as the "Tony Danza incident" to my family. Enough about that, go look at his web page!!! It's brilliant!

Friday Fun Day at the museum hasn't been all that much fun. It started getting better about an hour ago, only because I decided to take some of work downstairs to the prep room. It's only fun down there!!! I have no idea why I wrote that.

Wish me luck this weekend, even though you have no idea why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home