Wednesday, April 24, 2002

Jen

Here we are now, entertain us.

I heard "Smells like Teen Spirt" on the radio as I was getting dressed this morning. I felt like I was in high school again.

Digital class was pretty uneventful this morning. Our usual professor is out on vacation maybe, I don't know, and we had another grad student teach us. It was slightly odd, only because a) he is just another grad student and b) I know that there are people in my class (ok, maybe including me) that don't respect him. It's not because he's sucks at photography, it's because 90% of the time, he is a pretentious asshole. Actually we have a nickname for him: either "the star" (and you have to draw a star formation in the air while saying it) or "best in show." I haven't come into much contact during my time here at Columbia, but I have seen him in action being an asshole. He was ok this morning and actually kind of helpful. Maybe I should take everything I wrote about him back.

Nah.

I have a project due next Wednesday for digital and I need show to show work in seminar again, so I should probably be working on it right now so that next week isn't as busy as last week was. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do. . . It's tough having to produce new work week after week, especially when it isn't coming to you. I really like the word "week."

I'm realizing now that I really don't have all that much to say. The blog looks pretty empty and I felt bad. Hopefully, we'll get back on track once Becky's all settled in!

Ok, I'm going to enjoy this day before it rains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home