Tuesday, April 23, 2002

Jen

Hi. I'm Jennifer. Welcome to the Museum of Contemporary Photography.

So yeah, I just gave my first tour.

I was typing out labels for some files (this is at about 3:30) and Corinne, who runs the tours at the museum, comes in and asks me if I can give a tour. I say ok, because I'm thinking that the tour will be the next time I'm working. Um, no. It's at 4:00 today. I get a little scared, because I'm not really sure what to say about the current work we have up. I like most of it, except the stupid Mourning Wall. So, we go through a quick run through, and by 4:00, I'm giving a tour to about 25 photo 1 high school kids. It turned out to be a really good learning experience. The kids were really inquisitive, and kept me going for a full 40 minutes.

I'm am glad it's over though!!!!

Tonight will be my first yoga class without Becky. I really don't want to go without her, but I have to get used to it. 8 months is a long time without yoga. It's just that we have been going together for almost two years now, and it just won't be the same. Who else will I goof off with. boo. : (

That's pretty much my life at a glance. Oh yeah, I finally saw "The Man who wasn't There," and I have to say, that I was not too impressed. I was really excited about seeing it too. Anyway, I thought it was really beautifully filmed, but I wasn't attached to any of the characters. I also found it to be fairly predictable. There is my 30 second review.

Ok, I want to go home. It's been a long day with classes and work AND a tour. I'm exhausted, but not too exhausted to do the sun salute.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home