Monday, April 29, 2002

Jen

There are times when I want something more, someone more like me. There are times when this dress rehersal feels incomplete.

Some things were solved this weekend, other things not so much. I guess it's a step by step process. . . right?

I just finished printing off two images in the digital lab, and now I am ready to go home! Of course, while I'm waiting for these mo fo's to print, I am thankful for one thing in particular: my cell phone. If it wasn't for this handy little tool, I would have missed Beck's call from San Fran. and I wouldn't have talked to Brian. So, really, it's all good.

The weekend was pretty much shit, except for dinner at my sister's house Sunday night. She seriously knows how to cook a mean veggie lasangna. Did I spell that right?

It's another damn busy week ahead of me, so once I get home, it's all work, work, work.

Greg, your blog made me sad. I miss her too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home