Friday, April 19, 2002

Jen

Take an animated journey through the colon.

I heard this on the news last night before I went to bed, and I had to laugh at it. That is the last possible thing that I'd want to see animated.

We saw the guys play last night at Wise Fool with a band called the Jesters. Interesting indeed. They all came out dressed in these super cheap looking basketball uniforms, which really wasn't as bad as the fact that they had to make references to it all night long. They had a good horn section though and a pretty good singer. Becky and Greg left before they played "Hit Me with your Best Shot." If you've been reading the blog for some time, you know that we have a weakness for Pat Benetar. I know. I know.

I got an email from barsuk records, and they are selling three Cd's in a pack from the Death and Dismemberment tour with The Plan and Death Cab for Cuite (also Aveo's new CD- that makes three!). If you don't have either of these, now you can pick up both at once. What a deal!!!!

Today is Becky's last day at work, so I hope we hear a short goodbye before she starts the new section of the blog out in California. So, send Beck an e-card or something and wish her good luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home