Thursday, May 02, 2002

Becky

yo yo yo, west side in the house!!

okay, out lovely IS department has finally given me my computer back and it actually works (for now). which is good cause I'll be busy reviewing insurance documents! what a week! I'm gone like 2 days and the burglers come! whats up with that??!!

california is nice, but I'm living in suburbia which is wierd. especially case alot of the house aren't that impressive yet I know they cost usually around $500,000!!!

but being close to san fran is nice. but I miss chicago! so much!!

man, its like i've been away so long I don't even know what to say anymore. oh yeah, here's a funny story. we have to wear security badges here cause the facility is so large. its got my pict on it and I use it to activate the doors and its on a springy string attached to my waistline. well on tuesday after having this badge for about 24 hours. I somehow manage to get it loose and flush it down the toilet. completely, gone, buh-bye. so now I've got a reputation around here...

more to come soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home