Thursday, May 02, 2002

Jen

Would you mean this please if it happens. . .


I took off work this morning so that I could catch up on sleep and work. I feel like I've been speading myself too thin. Plus, with all the drama that is going on in our little photo department, I figured that a little break would do me just fine. Things still aren't settled with this class thing and there are a lot of pissed off people. I get mad and then I don't. Of course, I'll do anything I can to get the class back for Grad students, just because it's a matter of principal.

I have a slight sniffle this morning and my stupid arm is sore. I hate shots!!!!

Today I have to show work in seminar, and I'm feeling pretty good about all the stuff I have to show. I hate getting too excited about it, becasue sometimes, after I put it up on the wall, I hate it. I get the lovely pleasure of going first today too, because I always seem to get jipped on time for my critque. The shitty thing is, I'm really not up to it. Hopefully by 1:30, I won't feel as crappy as I do right now.

Yesterday I went to Circut City to by a larger memory card for my digital camera. Now, I'm sure that I'm blowing this completely out of proportion, but the kid that helped me addressed me as ma'am. Do I look like a ma'am? (am I spelling ma'am right?) I always thought that is what you say to, um, older people. Not someone who is probably 5 years older than you at most. Isn't "miss" a little bit more appropriate? I know I always over react about age. . .Fine! I have a problem!

Ok, I'm going to grab some food and chill until seminar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home