Wednesday, May 01, 2002

i know you're jealous

so i got buglarized again. it wasn't as bad as last time, they at least left my saxophone, but it still sucks. They did a number on my door and stole my new x-box, my dvd player and my beloved laptop. laptop, laptop, why have you forsaken me??? the best part of the whole thing was that i got a parking ticket while the cop was filling out the report with me in my apartment. apperantly yesterday was screw greg day. the second best part is that they dusted for fingerprints. that's pretty damn cool. did you know there is both white and black fingerprint dust? well there is, and the copper used 'em both last night. so yeah, it was a kinda sucky night, but at least my landlord reassembled the door exactly as it used to be. it held up really well before, so i don't see why there'd be a problem now. sarcasm, sarcasm.

oh, and by the way, i'm kicking zach's ass this week in fantasy baseball. i know it's just a fantasy, but so what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home