Friday, June 07, 2002

Becky

Well, I finally made it out to some indie rock last night. It was a pretty good show-the get up kids, hot rod circuit, and the jealous sound. The coolest part was it was at The Fillmore in San Francisco which is a pretty bomb place to see a show. I mean, its no empty bottle, but what is, really?

I, however, was the only blogger not to get smashed last night. Ask greg why he was up at 4am drinking whiskey. I might be getting a little tispsy tonight, though. Thats right-I have a party to go to! woohoo! social events in california! its been long due....

So hopefully I will be starting a new Yoga regiment in the next couple of weeks. I finally found a place thats close and has an Ashtanga class that is on Tuesday nights, which I think is a sign from Jen and Crazy Mary that I should be taking it. They have a free week the last week in June, so I think it is my time.

summer hours today-word.