Monday, June 10, 2002

Jen

A little nap turned into pneumonia

I fell asleep, ok? : )

Saturday was a busy day in Milwaukee and the lovely surrounding areas. Milwaukee is so small, it can fit in your pocket. that's all I kept thinking about it. Small but definitly cute. I've only been there twice. The last time I was there, I went to the Rave to see Weezer and came straight home. So basically, it didn't really count.

This trip was much different. One of the highlights, or shall I say high life's was. . . That was terrible. I am sorry. I went to the free Miller brewery tour, which isn't all that exciting except that you get three free beers at the end: Miller Lite, Miller High Life and Leine's Original. Yum to the last beer.

There was also a hog rally on Milwaukee's lakefront. No real hogs, folks, just lots of motorcycles. It was damn cool driving through the city and along the lakefront except for the fact that either my Illinois plates or my pos* car gets absolutly no respect in Wisconsin borders. Am I making this up Wisconsin people?

All of this talk of Milwaukee makes the song I am listening to much better.**

Anyway it was hot on Saturday, and when I got in from my trip, all I wanted to do was sleep. I though that I could wake up and go to a certain party in the Chicagoland area, but alas, I couldn't do it. I slept for about 12 hours Saturday night to Sunday. I haven't done that in ages, but boy, it felt pretty nice.

Ahhh, what a nice weekend. : ) = happy Jen.

Today has been a usual day at work. I helped move a shipment of photos up to the vault*** for the new show that will be opening up in about three weeks time. (more info on this showing as it approaches.) Now I'm typing letters once again. I'm in this office that has no windows. It's located on the mezzanine level of the musuem. It kind of feels like a little box. . . Anyway, I just recently found out that it raining miserably outside. I had lunch outside today and it was so nice out. Rain? What? Where's my umbrella?

So that is the rest of my day. I have to pick up my Chicago city sticker today (I mean it!) and then make a little trip to Home Depot to pick up some paint. I'm repainting my porch so that I can finally sit out there. Yeah, that's the deal.

Becks? Greg? Where are you?

*piece of shit
**Milwaukee Skyrocket!
***The place where we store our permanent collection of prints.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home