Monday, July 01, 2002

Jen

Stay wet all summer*

Last night, I went to check up on little Rosa, and I felt so bad about the heat in Beck's and Greg's place that I took her home with me. So now I have a sweet, little kitty, that within the first hour in my house, knocked over a plant and got dirt all over the couch.

All morning, I've been editing the Museum Handbook, which is a party and a half. It's so strange how it was so unbelievably busy here for the last two weeks and now I'm just sitting at a computer. I know we can't constantly be putting up a new show, but it really is fun.

Our little trip to Waukesha/Milwaukee this weekend turned out to be an interesting one. In a nutshell, I played a Playboy pinball machine with actual foldout centerfolds, we ate some custard, got stuck in traffic because a large truck with dirt flipped over causing us to only move 2 miles in one hour, meet a lot of people that I will probably never see again, bought a ZZ top tape for the car along with some other classics, ate more custard, stoped at one of those adult book stores along 94* (this was the lovely slogan on the store), and went to Target.

Yesterday, I almost fainted at the Gay Pride parade because it was so damn hot! Temperature wise, that is. After awhile, I got really bored with it, so Gant and had a water fight on the corner of Broadway and Roscoe. Good times.

Sorry about my most boring blog ever. I know something interesting will happen later. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home