Thursday, August 01, 2002

Becky

Well, its been a long while. It was so nice to be back in Chicago last weekend and see so many people. Its tough to have these marathon weekend, especially with another one coming up tomorrow!! I don't know where the times goes!

Did you know that I am about 1/2 way through my assignment out here? time flys by........

I'm still hoping that Jen and Gant come out to visit in September (wink, wink)

Tonight I have to go home and do some laundry. This way I can fly to chicago tomorrow and then drive up to Madison and hopefully get there by 11:00. Then greg is leaving me :( for his band to play on the beach, but is coming back up that afternoon. Good thing the car has been sitting around not gaining miles lately cause it'll get some this weekend!

Jen, that is such a crazy story....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home