Wednesday, October 09, 2002

Becky

Hi Everybody!!

I know it has been along time - I have not been a good blogger.

But anyways, there have been some fun times lately. Like the sorry tournament and un-packing my parents kitchen in their new house.

Work has been a little stressful lately, but I'm trying to get through the next few months so that I can just move home!

Yesterday I found out from my dear friend Nancy that one of the most beloved characters in one of my favorite movies, Best in Show, a Mr. Harlan Pepper, was really a character in a bad lifetime movie from a few years ago in which the lady that played the lesbian dog trainer played a laywer for a schizo mother (played by none other than Sarah Jessica Parker). Harlan Pepper was the name of her husband. Does this make any sense?

I need more coffee. Next trip to Chicago: November 1st.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home