Thursday, January 09, 2003

Becky

Hey there folks. getting used to getting up early again really sucks. just ask greg - I don't think he got out of bed at 6:30, well, ever until this monday.

I'm back to a long commute again, which means I am back to searching for something decent to listen too. Although my CD player is working again (yay!), I found that I really need some sort of conversational radio to keep me awake in the morning. Unfortunately I have a few problems - my AM radio does not work due to stupid guy at circuit city who installed my CD player, and all of the morning shows on FM really suck!

I did hear something funny yesterday as I was flipping - I turned on the zone who's morning show is Brooke and Jill who are really really really annoying, but they were making fun on Avril Lavigne so I was chuckling. Then they played her doing a cover of Chop Suey by System of a Down at a show recently and it was really really funny. she stinks. hehehe

alright, back to work. blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home