Friday, April 11, 2003

Jen

Everybody's working for the weekend

I'm glad I could help? Did I, Christie? I was having one of those moments.

I'm off to hang out with my mom tonight - she is in town for the weekend. As it looks now, I may be hanging out with my family more than I have in a long time. We have plans for every single day until see leaves on Monday morning. I'm excited about it now, but I guareentee annoiance by the end of the weekend.

Well, Amit, I hope you've enjoyed the week. We've had our ups, we've had our downs, but most imporatantly, we've had times. It's been wonderful. Really.

I was going to post a lovely picture of the infamous Amit, but Greg never put it on the server. Maybe Greg will surprise us and post it himself. God, sometimes I make myself laugh so much.

Have a good weekend - see you at the Cubs Game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home