Monday, April 14, 2003

Jen

Um, Abraham Lincoln was kidnapped by pirates?

Well, now that Amit week is over, what will we do with ourselves here? Greg finally posted the picture to the server, so I can post a lovely image of our friend Amit. Thanks for giving us the inspiration to write again.



I'd like to think that Amit is not only celebrating Becky and Greg's engagement, but also of the Cubs game that we saw this past weekend.

I have a question for everybody who went to the game this Saturday. Did you get sunburn on your face, and if yes, in weird spots? Half of my face and my nose are bright red. It felt like my skin was on fire Saturday night. Nathan had the same problem too. I just want to know if the same happened of all of you.

Question #2: Do you think that Frank the Tank's liver gave out on Saturday night?

Ps. the picture isn't up right now because I don't have the right link. Expect it soon.
PPS. ah-ha, there its is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home