Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Jen

all straight lines circle sometimes

Thank god I'm not alone.

Hmm, come to think of it, Halloween was the last time I saw Mike. It didn't seem like it was really that long ago, but I guess as you get older, time just moves faster. What a sad thought.

A not so sad thought is that I think that Mike is hilarious and I know I will now have more funny things to read.

I am so happy to say that I did not have to listen to any Chemical Brothers yesterday and that I am still a sane human being with no new criminal record to speak of. This person that I am working with has a tendency to get on my nerves, even without the Chemical Brothers, due to constant talk of a rich uncle and how he plans on buying yaht somewhere in Turkey. I can't imagine what is wrong with the yahts here in America, but apparently, the one he has - heard about? seen? I don't know - in Turkey is "so worth the money."

I have been calling people for interviews all this morning. We need to hire some new staff for fall, and with my promotion!!!!, I have to set up interviews and make decisions as to who to hire. I've already done two interviews, and I feel bad asking them questions like "Tell me why you want this job?" or "Tell me some things about yourself." What I'm really worried about is that they fit in with everyone here. Last fall, a new hire, either hated every one here so much or just had stability problems that she told off everyone in the prep room (our little downstair room for framing, matting, eating, you name it) and then tore a piece of cardboard in half. It was kind of a weird sight, because the cardboard tearing was really unnecessary. To make things worse, I kept running into her after that. Very Scary.

I know I've talking about my stupid grill a lot, but for the record, it was confirmed that my grill was thrown away by my landlord. I saw him Sunday and basically yelled at him for the fact that they were missing, without accussing him, and then he told me that it was my problem. Asshole.

Beck - did yoga kick your ass light night, or what? I was exhausted afterwards. I had strange dreams of kegstands and the crow positiion.

My budget lunch for today is White Cheddar Easy Mac.
Dream Lunch - Pad Thai at My Thai. Yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home