Thursday, February 12, 2004

Jen

Pictures of you
Speed up every heartbeat
Speed up my life


I'm trying, for the first time, to sell an item of mine on ebay. I didn't realize all the stuff they need just to set up an account. They need a credit card number, your checking account and bank routing number and your first born. All I want to do is sell this zip drive!!

I'm not a big believer in Valentine's Day - actually I think it's a whole load of b.s. - but we have decided to do a valentine exchange here at work. Just like in grade school, we all designed little mailboxes so that we can receive valentines. I've taken a little peak into my mailbox, and thus far I have: a piece of candy, a poem of sorts, a polaroid picture of someones pants around their ankles, a pack of New Kids on the Block cards and a condom!

It's been kind of a dry week here at the blog - what has everyone been up to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home