Thursday, January 20, 2005

Jen

I am so tired of copying!  My hands feel all dry from touching too much paper all day long. . .

Anyway, I had a lovely weekend with Becky and Greg.  I plan on posting some pictures as soon as I have access to some.  Here’s our weekend in a nutshell.  Friday: me picking restaurants to eat at that are either closed or I can’t remember where they are, Hinano’s and free popcorn.   Saturday: Venice walk with lots of Kettle Corn, a walk through Bergamot Station where I work and late night BBQ.  Sunday:  Our day in San Diego - fun times at “The Del,” a cute baby, Old Town, the tin shop, being really amazed with gas lamps and looking for Frank’s Last Mexican Cocina or whatever it was called. Monday:  the Venice canals and a sad goodbye.

I am so happy that you guys came out to visit.  It was like old times in a new place.  Someone get me off of that coin!

I wanted to write sooner about this crazy accident that I saw last night where a car actually fell off a double decker, car moving semi-truck.  It was amazing.  I was also going to talk about it in more detail, but now that it is in written form, it seems unnecessary.  

Mike – I’m glad you liked the pics!

Ok, back to the photo world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

hinano's! that place is great. some coworkers and i went there for lunch once and our hour break turned into 3 hours with the help of about a pitcher apiece. nothing like a professional friday afternoon by the beach (we moved across the street halfway through to the place with the rooftop sundeck).

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home