Friday, January 21, 2005

Jen

So, I went to L.A. Photo last night which I thought was terribly boring. There are so many exciting wonderful photographers out there. Can we please take down the old silver gelatin prints that everyone has seen a million times or more and lets see some new art people! My only real excitment for the night was when I saw Helen Hunt. She's very pretty and petite in person. Of course, after seeing her, I totally forgot to mention that last Saturday, we all saw Britany Spears at JJ Chill right by my house. It was a madhouse when people found out that she was in there and the crowd nearly doubled after we had, by chance, walked by. So! Let me update my celebrity sighting list!

1) Host from Street Smarts
2) some actor in a movie I can't remember
3) Britany Spears
4) Helen Hunt

I think I am very close to remembering who the hell the 2nd actor is on my list . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home