Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Mike

Mike here, checking in with the obligatory "I'm still alive!" message. Right now I'm sitting in a computer lab at school in Naperville, sick, reviewing a presentation and killing some time before class. I didn't go into work today, but I'm not able to skip this presentation tonight. I'll finally be done with school this summer! Most people spend 4 years in grad school, right? RIGHT?

One of my roommates is moving to Seattle when our lease ends this summer, so I've been contemplating a move to Forest Park or Oak Park to cut down on my commute to work. I'll probably end up staying in the same area I'm at right now, but you never know.

Other than that, it's been more of the same for me - working, going to school, working out, and trying to get a good night of sleep. I never ever feel rested these days, even after a full 8 or 9 hours in bed, so I have an appointment with a sleep clinic in 2 weeks. I've never stayed overnight at a hospital before, so it should be interesting. I look forward to not falling asleep at my desk, or being able to make it through an entire TV show without nodding off.

I hope everything is well with the Illinois and California crew(s). Expect an update with pictures from my birthday (April 8th) fairly soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home