Friday, March 04, 2005

Jen

How is it that I make too much money to defer my students loans yet I am too poor to actually pay them back?

Ponder this question and get back to me.

I've been meaning to update my Celebrity Sighting list for some time now but have completely forgotton to do so. I finally remember who the hell I saw pumping gas ages ago. I actually remembered about two weeks later when I saw the ad on TV. I saw the guy from Blind Justice, a new cop show on ABC. Upon realizing this, I had to check out Ron Eldard in the Internet Movie Database to figure out what movie he was in that I remembered him from. Unfortunately, I still can't remember the damn movie, but my guess is it's either "Sleepers" or from that stupid TV show he was in, "Men Behaving Badly." So here is my updated list.

1)Host from Street Smarts
2)Ron Eldard
3)Britany Spears
4)Helen Hunt

Just as an FYI to the other peeps on this blog - our four year anniversary of writing on this lovely journal is March 20. I hope that I see some writing from you guys at least that week! Come on! It's so easy!

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I've seen Ron Eldard in a number of TV shows and films, including E.R. (the TV series), House of Sand and Fog, When Trumpets Fade and Sleepers. Question: We've seen many instances of people in Hollywood being type cast...in comedies, in westerns, even in sci-fi/space travel movies. Do you suppose Ron Eldard has been typecast in movies as a regular guy who eventually falls on hard times? He sure hasn't had a lot of up-beat parts. Whadya think?

1:19 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I agree. I think it has something to with how he speaks. Matt and I watched Blind Justice - due to all my Ron Eldard talk- and he has a certain tone to his voice that doesn't necessarily make him a romantic lead. He also said the worst line ever-"I'm not going to get a case pulled on me becasue of some punk ass reasons" I swear he said "punk ass." Hilarious.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home