Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Jen

FUN LINK OF THE DAY!

My friend, Tim, e-mailed this to me, and I thought it would be nice to share. Everybody needs music at work.

I don't have too much to share today. Matt and I saw “Harold and Kumar go to White Castle” last night and I actually thought that it was really funny. Also on our Netflix list, we have the first season of "Arrested Development" to look forward to and more "Sopranos" as well. This is what I miss because we a) don't have cable and b) are only able to get ABC on our 13 inch TV!

I wanted to find a picture more fun than these to post, but I like them nonetheless. These are three night images of Santa Monica. I love my camera phone.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home