Thursday, March 17, 2005

Jen

FUN LINK OF THE DAY!

Well, at least I thought it was fun. I'm a big fan of the "misheard lyrics" section. When I was young, I always misheard song lyrics. In the song, "Every time you go away" he says "you take a piece of me with you." I could have sworn to god when I was little that he said "You take a piece of meat with you." At that young age, I didn't understand how he could take a piece of a person with him so I guessed meat had to be the answer.

Flogging Molly was a blast yesterday minus the severe beating that took place on my body due to the lot pogoing during the show. I was also reminded numerous times that it was going to be St.Patrick's Day by the arseholes dressed in green bowler hats and shirts that said "Kiss me, I'm shitfaced." Actually, I was asked by friends to meet at a "pub" this evening called Finn McCool's (so authentically Irish!) on Main Street in Santa Monica, but recently heard (yes, that is how small Santa Monica is) that a line was out the door. Um, no thank you. As a friend once told me, you shouldn't need a special holiday to drink! Cheers to that!

Once again, no picture, unless a miracle happens between now and midnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home