Monday, March 14, 2005

Jen

FUN LINK OF THE DAY!

Ahh, yet another reference to John Stamos' hair.

Saturday night, I went to a party in a parking lot. It was my coworker's wife's birthday party. Matt, Greg and I decided that if we were going to be in a parking lot all night, we might as well look like we belong there. So, we all bought different 40's and headed to this area of L.A. I've never been to. It's strange really. When I first moved out here, I was ready to pretty much travel anywhere to hang out with friends or do anything interesting. Now I feel like I'm in lock down on the west side. I try not to leave the coastal region unless it's absolutely necessary. It's mostly because of traffic reasons and also because gas is crazy expensive and I don't feel like waisting it on unessecary things. Anyway, I actually passed La Cienega and my ankle bracelet did not go off! It was a pretty fun night. The best part was the pinata, which is also the FUN PICTURE OF THE DAY! Which, unfortunately, I have to download later because it is on Matt's phone.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is what I would look like if I had a unicorn pinata body.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is directly after the first picture. i decided that the Unicorn pinata would look much better without it's legs and then made them into horns!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Greg has a video phone and we made a short about an alcholic bunny pez dispenser. This is a still from an intense scene where the bunny must "chug! chug! chug!" according to the crowds chants.

The weather is fantastic today and I'm looking forward to a nice walk I am planning for myself in a couple of minutes. The cats are driving me crazy, because they keep fighting even though they have been living together since September. You'd think by now thwy would get along, maybe even be friends! Crazy thinking on my part. More fun tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home