Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Jen

It's been a rough two weeks; although I don't think that rough can even explain how it's been for me. I'm not one to post personal tragedy, but honestly, this has possibly been the hardest two weeks of my life thus far. I'm just starting to feel a bit more on track this week so, I figure there's no better time than now to start writing again.

Mike, it's very nice to hear from you. I'm glad that all is going well for you minus the sleep thing and cold thing. My friend, Lindsey, was also having problems feeling rested and decided to go in for tests. Basically, they hooked her up to a bunch of machines and video taped her sleeping. As it turned out, she has sleep apnea, which basically means she stops breathing in her sleep due to an obstruction of tissues in the throat. This causes you to wake up to start breathing again and causes unfulfilling sleep. She can wear this mouth and nose piece that pumps in fresh oxygen, but as you probably can figure out, it's not super cool or comfortable. Here's some more info if you are interested.

Last Tuesday, Chris (my coworker) spotted Paulie Shore in the parking lot of Bergamot. Sure enough, he walked right by the gallery and ended up filming some stuff in the gallery across the way from us. So! You know what that means! Here is an updated celebrity sightings list:

1. Paulie Shore
2. Helen Hunt
3. Brittany Spears
4. Ron Eldard
5. Host from Street Smarts

I am very excited about Christie coming in for a visit this weekend. Nothing like friends to keep the spirits up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home