Thursday, April 07, 2005

Jen

Today I had to drop off some books and an invoice at one of our client’s office. In the lobby, I found vague directions to the office listed as “front hallway.” The building itself was a maze, and without looking at the sign on the wall outside one office, I walked in because it was located in what I thought to be the “front hallway.” There was no one at the front desk, and there appeared to be another office that I could see with the door closed. I walked out and checked the sign. Apparently I had walked into the “Curb your Enthusiasm” office. I was tempted to go back in and look for Larry David, but I wouldn’t know what to say even if I found the guy. I don’t know, maybe a “you’re really funny”?

When I got to the line to exit the parking lot, I thought of that one episode where Larry David didn’t have five bucks to pay the lady cashier to exit the parking lot. I began to wonder if this is where he got the idea.

I just scored a case of New Orleans’ finest. I can not wait to put it in my fridge, pace nervously while it chills and then, drink it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home