Monday, May 23, 2005

Jen

So, this catalog I've been working on goes on press (yes, I know the lingo now as well) this week and should have proof of my editing skills in a weeks time. Sweet.

My old roomate, Nathan, will be in sunny California from Tuesday to Saturday visiting us. I even cleaned today, when usually I spend this time to catch up on my favorite daytime television. What will happen when Nora finally finds out that her husband Daniel is gay and also a murderer! Or will Vicki's health fail (she just recently had a heart transplant) after she finds out that her daughter, Jessica, has another personality, just like Vicki herself once did!! I tell you, it's just too suspensful. I hate to say this, but I've been pretty much addicted to One Life to Live (ABC soaps) since I was in 6th grade or so. I got hooked back when Clint was sucked into a blackhole on his ranch. He was then transported back to the Old West, where all the people in that time period looked remarkably like the people in present day that he interacted with! It was great stuff I tell you. Ask David Sedaris; he writes about his OLTL obsession in "Me Talk Pretty One Day."

This was supposed to be a paragraph about Nathan, but all this soap talk made me forget what I was going to say about him.

Saturday, we are off to Los Padres with some friends. I am pretty excited about getting out of LA. My dislike for this city grows per passing day and not seeing it for awhile will rule!

Matt has never seen "The Sure Thing" so I am making him watch it tonight. It has some great actors, including my love, John Cusack, plus Tim Robbins as the guy who drives Alison and Gib to California to meet Nicolette Sheridan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home