Monday, June 06, 2005

Jen

Does anyone remember when Josh Caterer announced that he was a Christian? I would listen to Smoking Popes songs and think all the lyrics were about God. This is kinda of the same thought process for the Dandy Warhols. After seeing DIG!, I think all of Courtney Taylor's songs are about Anton Newcombe.

Just wanted to share a random thought.

Ok, so here's the deal. Matt is in the process RIGHT NOW of applying to Grad School for creative writing. Anyway, he needs to submit about 10 to 15 poems depending on the school and we need some help picking out the best ones. So, if you have a moment during your busy schedule, please, please go to Matt's blog, What's in Matt's Hat, and leave a comment by the poems you like the best. You don't have to pick out ten, just a couple that tickle your fancy! Do it!

So, if Matt get's accepted to his school of choice, which Is DePaul, in the lovely city of Chicago, we will be back home in September! That's right, we are outta here!

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:46 AM  
Blogger David said...

It's great to be on vacation! I've taken the time to print most of the poems from Matt's blog to enable me to more easily check them out and share my thoughts with him. I've also been scouring my hard drive to locate some of the excellent prose he wrote while attending Columbia. There was one particular poem I especially liked that Matt posted on May 3rd. I DID leave some quick comments at that poem.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home