Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Jen

I am back safe and sound from Los Padres where I spent the weekend camping with friends. Yes, you’ve guessed it, there are pictures! I haven’t gotten the photos back from when were actually hiking and not just drinking, so I’m just going to post the drinking related pics.

Here is a view from our campsite which was really in the middle of nowhere. We drove 40 something miles into the canyons to find this secluded little spot.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Let the drinking begin!
Here is a picture of Greg and I by the fire.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We went into this small camp area about a mile or so away from our campsite. Luckily there was a bar and a pool table, so we were able to do something else at night besides stare at each other in the dark. 4 out of 5 of us wear dark rimmed glasses, so it looked like the librarian convention was in town.
This is the group minus me: Matt, Shawn, Ryan and Greg.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fun!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We went on some crazy hikes up in Dick Smith Wilderness (no pictures yet!) where I actually had to cross a river in my Jeep to get there. Very cool.

Please note some new links on the side: Free Diamonds is Paul's band (one of my best friends) back in Newcastle upon Tyne, please check them out because one day they will be HUGE! Or at least, well appreciated. Also my buddy Joe in NYC has started blogging, so now you can read about dangerous tomato cans and how even if you move, you can never really leave Chicago behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home