Thursday, June 02, 2005

Jen

I feel like such a jerk. Tell me how oh how could I miss calling Christie on her birthday?!?!? I have it written in my calendar, I even bought her a gift way in advance and yet, I forgot to call!!!! I am so sorry! I hope you had a fun birthday.

For about a month, I thought that I might be going to Paris for Paris Photo in November. I feel like such a fool. I got a bit of a hint today that I am not included in the plans and it pretty much pissed me off all day. I work very, VERY hard here, I don't get paid tons of cash for it, and all I wanted was one tiny perk. This makes me want to move back to Chicago in August instead of next year because really, why I am sticking around? So I can be excluded from yet another gallery event that they could use me at?

Fuck that noise.

On a lighter note, I think a homeless person was taking a bath at the public restrooms by my gallery. This woman had a bucket that she carried with her full of random objects, like a vase, dishwashing soap and a metal tea kettle half filled with milk. I guess she could have been eccentric, but she really didn't smell that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home