Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Jen

Sorry I haven't been writing lately. Too many things going on here. With the pending move and me traveling and people visiting, I haven't sat in front of a computer for days.

. . . and now I have to take a shower and get ready for work. Awesome. I plan on breaking the big news today at work even though I am a HUGE chicken and hate having people mad at me. I can't stand it. She might not even be mad, but something tells me that she well. ARGHHH. Can someone quit for me?!?!?! My stomach already hurts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

How'd it go?

6:05 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Surprisingly very well. I will make sure to get a good post in before the week is up. Matt's p's are in town and I have about 3 seconds to myself. Well, it looks like my time is up!

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home