Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Jen

I am so sorry that I dissed my fellow bloggers. But, look what it did! You guys wrote! You know what would make my eyes pop out of my head? If Brian wrote something. Then I would know for sure that the world was ending.

Billy Corgan was Jonesy's guest this afternoon on indie 103. Jonesy asked Billy if he would ever leave Chicago. I don't want misquote, but the whole gist of it was that he'd never leave Chicago because it is a great city. Also, since people have to spend six months indoors, people in Chicago actually have social skills. Here in California, it's nice out all the time, so people can be flakes and no one knows the difference. Most of the California people I have met are very cool, but for the most part, I agree with this. Sorry.

I have more pictures I took that I am going to post because they are of cute animals at the San Diego Zoo.

Deal.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Yeah, they are ducks. Don't get me wrong. Turtles are cute too.

Dan - I will agree with your statement about Northern Californians. I think there is something wrong with people in LA; something to do with constant sun and nice weather.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home